Glenn Greenwald Speaks Out, 54.25 min, (begins at 3.20 min), uploaded by WeAreManyMedia, June 28, 2013: Glenn Greenwald speaks via Skype to Socialism 2013;
Linked with Boundless Informant: The Global Hunt for Edward Snowden, on Economy and Society, by Spiegel Online International, July 3, 2013.
- The world says yes to Snowden, no to Obama, on Intrepid Report, by Margaret Kimberley, July 2, 2013;
- New Documents Shed Light on NSA’s Dragnet Surveillance, on Dissident Voice, by Tom Burghardt, July 1, 2013;
- How Edward Snowden and Syria Will Change Obama’s Foreign Policy, on Worker’s Action, by Shamus Cooke, July 1, 2013 (Shamus Cooke is a social service worker, trade unionist, Occupy activist, and writer for Workers Action. He can be reached here);
- Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, on Humanitarian Texts, June 25, 2013;
- WeAreTheMany on Indimedia uk, May 31, 2013, and on YouTube-search.