- The best Interview about drugs: Terence in Mexico 1996, 10.25 min, uploaded by tonytg909, April 16, 2011: Probably the most open minded, informative talk on different substances which grow naturally in nature and how there connection with humans have shaped many people’s ways of thinking. If you are interested in Terence Mckenna’s speeches, a great link with all his full-length videos can be found here: The Terence McKenna Archive on YouTube;
- meditation vs hallucinogens, 4.09 min, uploaded by ra1nro, December 9, 2009;
- His message, 8.58 min, uploaded by revolutionloveevolve, June 15, 2011;
Links – find on en.wikipedia:
- Terence McKenna, including Death, Library fire, External Links, Audio and video resources; … November 16, 1946 – April 3, 2000 (he) was an American psychonaut, lecturer, and writer. He spoke on a variety of topics, including psychedelic drugs, plant-based entheogens, hallucination, metaphysics, shamanism, language, historical and civilizational timelines, and the theoretical origins of human consciousness. He was the creator of what he called novelty theory  …;
- novertly theory / 2012 phenomenon;
- Eschatology … first used in English around 1550) is a part of theology, physics[dubious – discuss], and futurology concerned with what are believed to be the final events of history, the ultimate destiny — commonly referred to as the “end of the world” or “end time” …;
- Immanentize the eschaton: In political theory and theology, to immanentize the eschaton means trying to bring about the eschaton (the final, heaven-like stage of history) in the immanent world. It has been used by conservative critics as a pejorative reference to certain utopian projects, such as socialism, communism, and transhumanism. In all these contexts it means “trying to make that which belongs to the afterlife happen here and now (on Earth)” or “trying to create heaven here on Earth.” Theologically the belief is akin to Postmillennialism as reflected in the Social Gospel of the 1880-1930 era, as well as Protestant reform movements during the Second Great Awakening in the 1830s and 1840s such as abolitionism …;
- Esalen Institute;
1): for me all drug uses, like all other compensations (be an alcoholic, workaholic, medic abuser etc. etc.) help us to forget the imbalance with a greater whole / something good to be one with.
My utopia: a humanity
- answering for free all our basic needs (basic Income),
- accepting our positive contributions,
- thus making us proud do be part of it.
This could almost balance our disruption with this universe/humanity, could stop our Emigration to the inside, could permit us to reduce our character mask, thus permitting us an open, loving and relaxed life with our fellows.
2): for those telling we are too many people on earth and should be limited to 2 billion: overpopulation is stopped as soon as women have an independent income, no more need a man’s work for food and support. Independent women have seldom more than 1 or 2 children, and many decide no motherhood.
That’s it, guys, let women free and your overpopulation problem is solved. But maybe you like better possess a women and then make war, a good fight for food … so-called for her. Like animals – Heidi).