October – December 2010. – Received by e-mail, From: NGO Management School, Date: 4 Oct 2010.
Dear reader, Please find below the management courses for staff of NGOs and international organisations, taking place in Geneva from October to December 2010. Courses are for practitioners and address challenges faced by non-profit managers, leaders, and staff. These training courses help sharpening key skills and developing strategies that participants can immediately use in their work.
OCT-DEC 2010 COURSES:
- 11-15 October: Monitoring and Evaluation (5 days): How to prepare and successfully implement a monitoring and evaluation plan
- 8-12 November: Project Cycle Management Compact (5 days): Fast-track project management for practitioners
- 15-17 November: Essentials of Fundraising (3 days): How to raise funds for NGO activities
- 22-23 November: Exit Strategies: Effective Programme Disengagement (2 days): Achieving programme and project sustainability
- 29 November-03 December: Essentials of NGO Management (5 days): How to manage and lead an NGO.
Registration for these courses is now open. For course objectives, detailed programme, course fees and inscription, please visit Course Programme 2010. Group tariffs are available.
The NGO Management School Switzerland is a registered Swiss non-profit association based in the Geneva area. For more information about us, please visit About Us.
For more information about our team, visit our Contact page.
Please do not hesitate to share this email with your friends & colleagues and contact us should you wish to receive more information about our courses.
Kind regards, Virginia Valdueza, Course Coordinator.