- 1. DIGNITY: Proclaim the natural dignity and inherent worth of all human beings.
- 2. RESPECT: Respect the life and property of others.
- 3. TOLERANCE: Be tolerant of others belief and life styles
- 4. SHARING: Share with those who are less fortunate and assist those who are in need of help.
- 5. NO DOMINATION: Do not dominate through lies or otherwise.
- 6. NO SUPERSTITION: Rely on Reason, Logic and Science to understand the universe and to solve life’s problems.
- 7. CONSERVATION: Conserve and improve the Earths natural environment.
- 8. NO WAR: Resolve differences and conflicts without resorting to war or violence.
- 9. DEMOCRACY: Rely on political and economic democracy to organize human affairs.
- 10. EDUCATION: Develop one’s intelligence and talents through education and effort …
(Source: Rational world for Global Ethic), by Rodrigue Tremblay: (born October 13, 1939) is a Canadian-born economist, humanist and political figure. He taught economics at the Université de Montréal. He specializes in macroeconomics, international trade and finance, and public finance. He is a prolific author of books in economics and politics …
Kasese Humanist Primary School supports the UN Global Compact: Kasese United Humanist Association, the organization running and owning Kasese Humanist Primary School fully supports the United Nations Global Compact and its a Registered Participant in advocacy, sensitization and dissemination of the 10 UN Global Compact Principles to the general public. These principles as listed below will be taught to our students,our parents, businesses and the general civil society through radio programs, Adverts, Printing of Tshirts, Brochures and Leaflets plus holding seminars and workshops in Kasese area and parts of Western Uganda …