Received by e-mail:
From: Peter Kirchschläger
Dear Sir or Madam, In accordance with the UN-International Year of Human Rights Learning 2009, the first edition of the Journal of Human Rights Education (JHRE) is published. The goal of the Journal of Human Rights Education (JHRE) is to foster the debate on human rights education as an important contribution to the realization of human rights. We hope that the JHRE will meet your interest, and we are looking forward to your subscription. We wish you a fascinating reading!
Kind regards, Thomas Kirchschlaeger and Peter G. Kirchschlaeger.
- Annual Subscription national: CHF 30.-
- Annual Subscription international: CHF 38.-
- (both fees incl. VAT and shipping charges)
- Single Number: CHF 18.- (incl. Vat, international excl. shipping charges)
- The Journal of Human Rights Education (JHRE) will be published 2x per year (March and September)
- Centre of Human Rights Education (ZMRB), University of Teacher Education Central Switzerland Lucerne (PHZ Lucerne), Bellerivestrasse 19, CH- 6006 Lucerne, Switzerland, phone: ++41-41-228 47 30, fax: ++41-41-228 47 31, E-mail, Website
- Stämpfli Publisher Ltd., Wölflistr. 1, Postfach 8326, CH-3001 Bern, Printed in Switzerland, ISSN-Nr. 1663-7542