Requests for Information: 30 November – 6 December 2009

Received by e-mail:
From: Global HRE List Moderator
Date: 11/12/2009

Dear members, Below is a compilation of requests for information sent to the Global Human Rights Education listserv during the past week. At the bottom of each request you will find an e-mail address, so that you can respond to the request directly.

1. LOOKING FOR MATERIALS ON ROLE OF THIRD PARTIES IN CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
Dear colleagues, I am PhD student studying ethnic conflict and conflict management in Malaysia. I am an Indonesian student. I need some materials on the role of third parties in conflict management to support my thesis. I am reaching out to you to see if I can please get some information that I may not have. Thanks and best regards, Muhammad Nasir Badu. E-mail.

*****

2. SEEKING MATERIALS ON LEADERSHIP TRAINING FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN (AGES 13-14)
Dear colleagues, I am a facilitaor of Human right education in Sri Lanka. I Am looking for a new techniques and modules of leadership training for school children ages 13 to 14. Lookforward to hearing from you soon, Dishanthini Thiyaga. E-mail.

*****

You are welcome to reprint, copy, archive, quote or re-post this item, but please retain the original and listserv source.

======== Global Human Rights Education listserv =======

* Send mail intended for the list per e-mail;
* Archives of the list and the Posting Policy can be found on this webpage;
* You are welcome to reprint, copy, archive, quote or re-post this item, but please retain the original and listserv source.

Comments are closed.