Watch the following videos on YouTube, relaxe and take a moment of pleasure:
- What does it feel like to fly over Planet Earth? WITH SOUND, 3.11 min: Sept. 19, 2011: Yesterday2221’s phenomenal video set to music – Pilgrim | Enya. His description as follows: “A time-lapse taken from the front of the International Space Station as it orbits our planet at night. This movie begins over the Pacific Ocean and continues over North and South America before entering daylight near Antarctica.Visible cities, countries and landmarks include (in order) Vancouver Island, Victoria, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Fransisco, Los Angeles. Phoenix. Multiple cities in Texas, New Mexico and Mexico. Mexico City, the Gulf of Mexico, the Yucatan Peninsula, Lightning in the Pacific Ocean, Guatemala, Panama, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, and the Amazon. Also visible is Earth’s ionosphere (thin yellow line) and the stars of our galaxy” … ;
- Journey Halfway Around The World, 1.47 min: Best viewed in FULL HD! More videos at http://launchpad39a.com;
- Stunning Footage from Space, 5.01 min: Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions 28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October, 2011;
- NASA Apollo 11 moon mission original footage, 7.42 min: NASA Apollo 11 moon mission original footage – launch to landing;
- Journey From Africa to Kazakhstan, 1.34 min: The first land is that of western Africa, over the Namib Desert. The pass continues over central Africa, which is mostly covered by clouds. Once past the clouds, the ISS passes northeast toward southern Sudan, and finally to the Red Sea. As the ISS crosses the Red Sea, the Dahlak Archipelago is seen with reefs and shoals surrounding the islands. The ISS continues to the Arabian Peninsula, across the northern Persian Gulf, and across the Zagros Mountains in Iran. Finally, the pass ends over Iran toward the southern half of the Caspian Sea and Elburz Mountains … ;
- How the Moon Was Born, 3.37 min: Ever wondered how moon the ended up around our planet? It was created from the largest explosion of our planets history;
- ISS Passes Over Stormy Africa (w/Milky Way), 0.23 min: This video was taken by the crew of Expedition 30 on board the International Space Station. The sequence of shots was taken December 29, 2011 from 20:55:05 to 21:14:09 GMT, on a pass from over central Africa, near southeast Niger, to the South Indian Ocean, southeast of Madagascar. The complete pass is over southern Africa to the ocean, focusing on the lightning flashes from local storms and the Milky Way rising over the horizon … (View in HD at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightsinthedark/6726493105).