Requests for Information – for two past periodes

Received by e-mail:
From: Global HRE List Moderator

Dear members, Below is a compilation of requests for information sent to the Global Human Rights Education listserv during the past week. At the bottom of each request you will find an e-mail address, so that you can respond to the request directly.

Request from 1 – 7 February 2010
Date: 11/02/2010

1. LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON VIOLENCE AGAINST YOUNG BOYS AND ADOLESCENTS
Dear colleagues, I am working in the area of child rights, and would like to know if any of you would have specific information on violence against young boys and adolescent males (i.e. reports, statistics, articles, etc.).
Thank you, Sheila Narrainen, PhD candidate, E-mail.

*****

2. SEEKING TRAININGS ON DEFENDING WOMEN’S ISSUES
Dear all, I’m Asma Asfour from Palestine. I always try to go through e-mails that I recieve from you but most of the time I find that our issue as third world women in an Arab world are not addressed. I’m really interested in a training that would enable me to define exactly and defend women’s issue and interests in Palestine.
All the best, Asma Asfour, E-mail.

*****

Request from 15 – 21 February 2010
Date: 25/02/2010

3. LOOKING FOR HUMAN RIGHTS DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES
Dear All, I am a lawyer from Gaza and I am very interested in human rights field. I hope that anyone could advise me of an institution offering Master’s Degree of human rights distance learning, or any kind of human rights distance learning.
Your reply will be highly appreciated. Kind regards, Abdelkareem Awad, Senior Compliance Consultant, UNRWA – MD – Gaza, Tel: +972 8 2820001, Mobile: +972 599861425, Fax: +972 8 2824949, E-mail.

*****

4. SEEKING COURSES/TRAININGS RELATED TO CHILDREN’S RIGHTS
Dear All, As the Child advocacy Officer, I am seeking children’s rights courses or trainings to learn more about child rights. This year, we planned to develop some children’s rights training packages for both adults and children. Can anyone advise me about courses/trainings for child rights, anywhere?
Regards, Tsogo, Child Advocacy Officer, Strengthening Children’s Rights Project
NLM-Mongolia, Tel: 976-11-458636, 976-11-457084, Fax: 976-11-451260, E-mail.

*****

You are welcome to reprint, copy, archive, quote or re-post this item, but please retain the original and listserv source.

======== Global Human Rights Education listserv =======

  • Send mail intended for the list per e-mail;
  • Archives of the list and the Posting Policy can be found on this webpage;
  • You are welcome to reprint, copy, archive, quote or re-post this item, but please retain the original and listserv source.

Comments are closed.