About Queuepolitely: … are a collective of filmmakers and artists and acts as an independent, non-partisan platform for the creation, distribution and documentation of alternative political and socio-economic entertainment in a graphic novel influenced style.
When appropriate, the consensus dictates an egalitarian truth centered approach. It is aimed at a subculture audience.
97% owned present serious research and verifiable evidence on our economic and financial system. This is the first documentary to tackle this issue from a UK-perspective and explains the inner workings of Central Banks and the Money creation process.
When money drives almost all activity on the planet, it’s essential that we understand it. Yet simple questions often get overlooked, questions like; where does money come from? Who creates it? Who decides how it gets used? And what does this mean for the millions of ordinary people who suffer when the monetary, and financial system, breaks down?
Links for related videos:
- “Money is just information, a way we measure what we trade, nothing of value in itself. And we can make it ourselves, to work as a complement to conventional money. It’s just a matter of design.”
- Money is at the intersection of nearly every aspect of modern life. Most of us take the monetary system for granted, but it has a profound and largely misunderstood influence on our lives. ‘THE MONEY FIX’ is a feature-length documentary exploring our society’s relationship with the almighty dollar.
- The film documents three types of alternative money systems, all of which help solve economic problems for the communities in which they operate.
- ‘THE MONEY FIX’ examines economic patterning in both the human and the natural worlds, and through this lens we learn how we can empower ourselves by redesigning the lifeblood of the economy at the community level.
- Please visit The Money Fix.org for more information;
How money is created today & Monetary reform, 28.30 min, uploaded by Positive Money, 20 nov. 2012 (see website Positive Money.org): On Tuesday 13th November Positive Money hosted the inaugural meeting of the Welsh Assembly’s Cross-Party Group on Monetary Reform, which was initiated by Darren Millar AM and Julie Morgan AM … (full text);
Keiser Report: Dollar-Trapped! (E186), 25.51 min, uploaded by Russia Today RT, 20 sept. 2011: This week Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss Babyface Bernanke, Eurotarp and ‘rogue traders.’ In the second half of the show Max talks to Bill Still, director of The Money Masters & The Secret of Oz, about Fort Knox, state banks and monetary reform. (Keiser Report on Facebook).