Plutonomy: Buying Luxury, Explaining Global Imbalances.
the 5 most dangerous countries for women, on TrustLaw, by Lisa Anderson, June 15, 2011:
- Afghanistan is most dangerous country for women (tops expert poll of dangers to women),
- followed by Congo, plagued by rape as weapon of war,
- Pakistan, blighted by acid attacks and ‘honour killings’,
- India, cited for trafficking and sexual slavery,
- Somalia, seen as having full gamut of risks;
Eine hoch entwickelte, technische Gesellschaft beendet alle Diskriminierungen oder zerstört sich selbst, on Humanitarian Texts, October 21, 2011;
Agreement on Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights TRIPS, with it’s External Links and with See also on en.wikipedia.