- Outside Ft. Meade where Bradley Manning’s trial will take place, hundreds rallied to say that Obama Admin. attacks on whistle-blowers is an attack on democracy – Watch this video: Bradley Manning supporters say, exposing criminals is not a crime, 5.30 min, published on The Real News Network TRNN, June 2, 2013.
Same video on YouTube, 5.30 min, uploaded by TRNN, June 2, 2013: Outside Ft. Meade where Bradley Manning’s trial will take place, hundreds rallied to say that Obama Admin. attacks on whistle-blowers is an attack on democracy (Note: estimates of crowd size varied from 500 to over one thousand) Correction: Mr. Meola is identified on screen, this should read: ‘Ward Reilly’ of Veterans For Peace;
- Former political prisoner defends Bradley Manning, 1.32 min, uploaded by AlJazeeraEnglish, June 2, 2013: The American soldier, accused of the biggest leak of classified information in US history, is facing trial on Monday. The 25-year-old soldier is charged with providing more than 700,000 documents to WikiLeaks, an anti-secrecy website. He has admitted leaking intelligence documents, but denies the most serious charge: that he knowingly helped the enemy and put US lives at risk. Hundreds of demonstrators have gathered outside Fort Meade Army base in Maryland to call for Bradley Manning’s release. Among them was a woman who spent more than a year in solitary confinement in an Iranian jail, accused of spying and crossing the border illegally. This is Sarah Shourd’s story in her own words.
- Private Bradley Manning on WikiLeaks trial, New full HD, 4.00 min, uploaded by greenmoura, June 2, 2013: Voice of America Trial begins in espionage case of Bradley Manning over WikiLeaks documents Fox News - 7 horas atrás The court-martial trail begins Monday for Army private Bradley Manning, who has already admitted to sending more than 700000 war-related … Supporters of Bradley Manning protest at Maryland’s Fort Meade before WikiLeaks trial Washington Post – 5 horas atrás … (full text); http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBYsJ9sc-Ww
- Prominent Bradley Manning Supporters Deliver Speeches at Major Rally, 7.58 min, uploaded by Kevin Gosztola, June 2, 2013: Clips of speeches delivered at the major Bradley Manning rally at Fort Meade on June 1;
- Brandley Manning on YouTube/filtre today (morning June 3, 2013);
Bradley Manning – Full Statment! (LEAKED), 68.00 min, uploaded by MightyTheWolf, March 14, 2013: Today, Freedom of the Press Foundation is publishing the full, previously unreleased audio recording of Private First Class Bradley Manning’s speech to the military court in Ft. Meade about his motivations for leaking over 700,000 government documents to WikiLeaks. In addition, we have published highlights from Manning’s statement to the court. While unofficial transcripts of this statement are available, this marks the first time the American public has heard the actual voice of Manning … (full text).
The video which Bradley Manning released to wikileaks, the reason for his imprisonnement:
- short version, 1.41 min; http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DxH9xSHcFreY
- long version, 39.14 min; http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3Dis9sxRfU-ik
Video: Bradley Manning Heads for Trial – No One Charged for Murdered Civilians, 15.55 min, on TRNN.