… at Derry/Londonderry, 7-11 June 2010
Dear Colleagues, The INCORE Summer School provides a structured learning opportunity to analyse the dynamic and constantly changing field of conflict resolution and peacebuilding. Focusing on the latest research and concepts in peace and conflict studies and practice; participants are invited to compare, contrast and learn from different perspectives. The School offers a unique opportunity to create links between theory, practice and policy. Special attention is given to how the experience and research of both practitioners and academics can impact upon policy makers within the field of conflict resolution, peacemaking, peacebuilding and reconciliation.
- The programme will run from the 7th to the 11th of June.
- The final application deadline is 21 April 2010.
- The Venue will be: Magee campus, University of Ulster, Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland
This year we are offering three courses:
- Peacemaking and Peacebuilding: Exploring the Lessons Learned from Northern Ireland
- Evaluation in Conflict Prone Settings
- Interpersonal Reconciliation after Violent Political Conflict
For more information visit our Summer School 2010.
Yours faithfully, Charlotte Henrion, INCORE, International Conflict Research Institute, University of Ulster, Magee Campus, Aberfoyle House, Northland Road, Derry/Londonderry, BT48 7JA, Northern Ireland, Website.
======== Global Human Rights Education listserv =======
Send mail intended for the list;
Archives of the list and the Posting Policy can be found here;
You are welcome to reprint, copy, archive, quote or re-post this item, but please retain the original and listserv source.